Golden European League: Portugal-Turkey.
14/6/2018 Final 3rd Place. Portugal-Turkey 2:3
Published by randomcollabs
Collaborators of www.random-times.com (for posts in collaborations between two or more authors) and www.randomvolley.com for generic news, galleries or other collaborations. View all posts by randomcollabs
You’re looking for something?
Partners and Friends
- The macabre egyptian “Voodoo” Doll, dated back about 3rd-4th Century AD 21 September 2019A binding spell is a magical formula intended to “bind” or restrain a person’s will or behavior. Examples of binding spells include love spells, attempts to silence enemies, or any […]Adam
- A walk through the picturesque Windmills of Kinderdijk, the Netherlands 20 September 2019If tyou think “Holland”, you’ve probably already conjured the iconic images of tulips and windmills. And it’s very likely that the windmills you’re envisioning right now are that of Kinderdijk! […]Anya016
- ”The big fish” of Northern Ireland 19 September 2019We are in Northern Ireland, along the banks of the River Lagan in Donegall Quay, Belfast. “The Big Fish,” also known as “The Salmon of Knowledge” (Irish: bradán feasa), is […]Ivan
- The beautiful tiny church of St. Andrew on the Vuoksa River – Russia 18 September 2019Although it is an unusual custom, it is technically possible to built a church in an area of only 100 square meters, and this small church on an island in […]Pavel
- The mystery of the missing keepers at the Flannan Isles Lighthouse 17 September 2019The Flannan Isles, off the coast of northwestern Scotland and named after an Irish priest called St. Flannan, have been the subject of a mystery lasted over 100 years. On […]Ivan
- Bottle with a person’s ashes and some money appears on a beach in the United States 16 September 2019Few days ago, a bottle containing a person’s ashes, letters from loved ones and money appeared on a beach in Florida, USA, more than a month after being thrown into […]Anya016
- The wonder of change of the seasons on the island of Kotisaari in Lapland 15 September 2019Lapland, especially the territory that belongs to the extreme north of Finland, evokes typically winter images: expanses of snow and reindeer herds, Santa Claus and his village, and then the […]Pavel
- The mystery of the Vampire of Highgate Cemetery in northern London~ 14 September 2019In north London, England, in the old suburb of Highgate lies the homonymous cemetery. Here are approximately 170,000 people buried in 53,000 graves across the Highgate‘s West Cemetery and the […]Leo S
- The Red Ghost of Quartzsite, Arizona~ 13 September 2019Quartzsite, Arizona, is a small town with a passion for camels. Camels play a big role in this community’s history, so it’s no wonder that camel replicas pop up all […]Leo S
- The bizarre medieval trials against animals 12 September 2019Even if it might seem bizarre to modern observers, animal trials were commonplace public events in medieval and early modern Europe. Pigs, cows, goats, horses, and dogs that allegedly broke […]Adam