Thibault Rossard back to French national team!
After the physical problems encountered by Earvin Ngapeth and Trevor Clevenot, the French national coach Laurent Tillie decided to recall the spiker Thibault Rossard, a few days before the start of the 2019 European championship.
Photo and source: ffvolley on Instagram
Published by randomcollabs
Collaborators of www.random-times.com (for posts in collaborations between two or more authors) and www.randomvolley.com for generic news, galleries or other collaborations. View all posts by randomcollabs
You’re looking for something?
Partners and Friends
- The wonder of change of the seasons on the island of Kotisaari in Lapland 15 September 2019Lapland, especially the territory that belongs to the extreme north of Finland, evokes typically winter images: expanses of snow and reindeer herds, Santa Claus and his village, and then the […]Pavel
- The mystery of the Vampire of Highgate Cemetery in northern London~ 14 September 2019In north London, England, in the old suburb of Highgate lies the homonymous cemetery. Here are approximately 170,000 people buried in 53,000 graves across the Highgate‘s West Cemetery and the […]Leo S
- The Red Ghost of Quartzsite, Arizona~ 13 September 2019Quartzsite, Arizona, is a small town with a passion for camels. Camels play a big role in this community’s history, so it’s no wonder that camel replicas pop up all […]Leo S
- The bizarre medieval trials against animals 12 September 2019Even if it might seem bizarre to modern observers, animal trials were commonplace public events in medieval and early modern Europe. Pigs, cows, goats, horses, and dogs that allegedly broke […]Adam
- Point Nemo: the most remote place on Earth, and Space Vehicles cemetery 11 September 2019People often vaguely refer to “the middle of nowhere,” but as it turns out, scientists have actually figured out precisely where that point is. Point Nemo, the most remote location […]Adam
- A lost japanese village uncovered in the British Columbia forests 10 September 2019In 2004, a retired forester reached out to Capilano University archaeology professor Bob Muckle about investigating what looked like the remnants of an old logging camp in the forests of […]Leo S
- Hi Jolly: Quartzsite’s legend of a camel driver~ 9 September 2019The thing most people notice right away when they enter the Quartzsite Cemetery is a stone pyramid topped by a copper camel. There’s an insteresting story behind its presence. The […]Leo S
- A curfew has been introduced in Australia for “nuisance” cats. 8 September 2019Mount Barker council in Adelaide, Australia, says it will curb “delinquent” behaviour by the region’s cats and they need to stop roaming the streets by night. The council has vowed […]Nathan
- It’s Great To Be Alive! An unintentionally funny safety booklet from the 1950s 7 September 2019According to this 1950s Police Safety League booklet there is life threatening danger at every corner for the teen and pre-teen! Looking at these scanned images from the guide It’s […]Nathan
- The “Unknown of the Seine”: the most kissed face of all time! 6 September 2019In the late nineteenth century, around 1880 the body of an unidentified young woman was pulled from the River Seine in Paris. The custom at the time with unknown bodies […]Adam